Drinks are an essential aspect of any event and especially important at a New Year’s Eve party! Surprisingly enough, you don’t need the most extravagant top-shelf liquor to create fizzling festive beverages!
- Apple Cider Cocktail – Apple cider, dark rum, some freshly squeezed lemon juice with a cinnamon rim. This drink appropriately celebrates the flavors of the season and the spirit of NYE
2. Mocha Martini- Allow chocolate syrup to drip down the inside of a chilled glass. Add chilled espresso, Kahlua and vodka. This decadence in a glass is sure to satisfy your sweet tooth and guarantee you to stay up to see the new year!
3. Cranberry Peach Infused Champagne- Champagne, peach schnapps, and a splash of cranberry juice. The blend of peach and cranberry results in the perfect harmony of summer and winter as we leave the past and celebrate the future.
4. New Year Mimosa- Champagne and orange juice is a great way to welcome in the New Year. A refreshing classic that is sure to please with just a squeeze!
If you decide to whip up these drinks at home, call on us for the perfect dish to pair along with them for your NYE gathering.
5. Royal Raspberry- Champagne and Chambord is a classy and fizzy way to ring in the new era of the roaring 20s!