Want to quench your thirst Fabulous Food style? The boozy watermelon mint lemonade is the perfect trendy summertime drink! Read below:
- 2½ pounds watermelon flesh, seeds removed, cut into chunks
- ¼ cucumber, cut into chunks
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice, plus an additional lemon, sliced, for garnish
- ¼ cup packed mint leaves, plus more mint, for garnish
- 2½ cups white rum, vodka, or water
- ¼ cup agave syrup or simple syrup
- Put the chunked watermelon, cucumber, and mint in a blender, add the lemon juice, and puree until the mixture is smooth.
- Strain the mixture into a pitcher to remove the pulp and leaves.
- Mix in the alcohol or water and slowly mix in the syrup until everything is well-combined.
- Add the lemon slices and ice. Garnish each glass with a sprig of mint. Serve.