Ho! Ho! Ho!
The Holidays are here and what better way to celebrate with family and friends then with some delicious drinks and desserts to keep the night going! Below are some of our Fabulous Holiday Sweets!
Bailey’s Crème Brûlée Tart
White Chocolate Dipped Cream Puffs
Caramel Chocolate Ganache Sea Salt Tarts
To top off these desserts are holiday drinks! Eggnog is creamy yet so perfect to sip on while being cozied up overlooking the dangling Christmas tree lights either covered in a blanket or with family and friends! Whether it is a planned event or people showing up unexpectedly – spiked eggnog is so easy to make.
Spiked Holiday Eggnog
- 6 Eggs, Separated
- 2.5 Cups Whole Milk
- 1.5 Cups Heavy Cream
- 1 Cup + 4 Tablespoons Sugar
- .5 Cup Bourbon
- .5 Cup Rum
- 2 Tbsp Cinnamon
- 2.5 Tsps Real Vanilla Extract
- Fresh Grated Nutmeg for Serving
One other delicious holiday drink make the coldest days so warm is our favorite:
Boozy Peppermint Hot Chocolate.
- 4 Cups of Whole Milk
- (Or any milk you prefer)
- 1 Cup of Heavy Cream
- 1 & ¼ Cups of Dark Chocolate, chopped (Dark chocolate can be substituted with milk or white if preferred.)
- 1 Tablespoon of Sugar
- (Not necessary if you use milk or white chocolate.)
- ¾ Cup of Peppermint Vodka*
- (Any to your preference)
- Whipped Cream
- Peppermint Bark, chopped (optional)
Hope this got you in the mood to try these delicious drinks at home! Be sure to check back for our more holiday recipes, planning and more!