Being recognized for your hard work is humbling and motivating. What better way to show your gratitude to your employees than with a festive party this holiday season? Not only will it give your employees a break, but also a night to remember. After all, they deserve it!
1. Have a theme. Whether or not you are throwing your office party on sight or at a venue, a theme establishes the basis of the corporate fun! This could be anything from “A Winter Wonderland” to “Tropical Christmas”. Either way, dressing up or dressing down for a theme is a great way to bring employees together!
2. Games and prizes. Games such as the “Swapping Game” or “White Elephant” is a great way to get everyone involved as they all buy affordable (and sometimes comedic) gifts with the added fun of getting to “steal” from other players, while everyone still leaves with a gift!
3. Get involved with a Charity. It is important to remember the less fortunate during our times of celebration. Collaborating with charities such as Toy for Tots is a festive and meaningful gesture to get your employees in the spirit of the holiday season! Doing good as a team can also boost morale and create a sense of community amongst your staff!
4. Delicious, festive food! When the food at an event is especially exceptional it may be all that your guests talk about and look forward to at your next gathering! From passed hors d’oeurves like mini tacos and shrimp toast to our hand-crafted desserts like French macaroons, Fabulous Foods provides the cuisine, talent, and decor services to make sure your holiday party exceeds all of your employee’s expectations!
5. Have a little fun & create delicious signature cocktails for your holiday party – such as a Marasca Fizz (sparkling cocktail) or a Jack Frost! We will post a holiday cocktail blog soon to take you through these ingredients – but have fun & make them your own!