Ho! Ho! Ho!
It is that time of year again when the trees have gone up, covered with colorful lights & ornaments that could light up the darkest room. The kitchen has a warm, cozy smell filled with the love of cooking to feed friends & families from all over. You know what that means. The Holidays are here so what better way to celebrate it by having Special Holiday Drinks to keep your night going! We asked two of our top bartenders what their favorite Holiday Drinks were to make & we decided to share the top four that were mentioned! From alcoholic beverages to nonalcoholic beverages, we have you covered!
- Rudolph – Tini
- 2 Fluid Ounces of Vodka
- 1 Fluid Ounce Hazelnut Liqueur
- 1 Fluid Ounce Coconut Flavored Rum
- 1 Fluid Ounce Half & Half Cream
- 2 (4Inch) Cinnamon Sticks
- 1 Maraschino Cherry
(The Cinnamon Sticks use for the antlers & a Cherry you can use as the reindeer nose on the edge of the glass for garnish!)
2. Gingerbread Hot Chocolate
- 6 Cups Milk
- ¼ Cup Dutch- Process Cocoa Powder
- ¼ Cup Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Molasses
- 3 Teaspoons Ground Ginger
- 2 Teaspoons Ground Cinnamon
- ½ Teaspoon Freshly Grated Nutmeg
- ¼ Teaspoon Allspice
- 7 Ounces Good Quality Milk Chocolate, Chopped
- Whipped Cream (For Serving)
- Mini Marshmallows (For Serving)
Directions: Combine milk, cocoa powder, sugar, molasses, ginger, cinnamon nutmeg & allspice in a medium saucepan cooking over medium heat for about 5 minutes. (Do not let this come to a boil.) Mix chocolate until it is smooth, once it is smooth pour this deliciously warm beverage into a few mugs for serving with delicious marshmallows & whipped cream to top it off!
3. Coffee & Cream Martini
- 2 Tablespoons Coarse Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Finely Ground Coffee
- Ice Cubes!
- 1-1/2 Ounces Vodka (of your choice)
- 1-1/2 Ounces Kahlua
- 1-1/2 Ounces Irish Cream Liqueur
- Chocolate Syrup (optional but adds extra deliciousness!)
Directions: Moisten the rim of your cocktail glass with water. Hold the glass upside down & dip the rim of the glass into a mixture of sugar & coffee (on a plate.)
Fill a mixing glass full of ice, vodka, Kahlua & liqueur & stir this until condensation forms on outside of glass.
Drizzle chocolate syrup on the inside of the glass & strain the mixture into the glass. Serve this drink immediately & be ready to make more!
4. Sparkling Breakfast Punch
(If you are serving a Holiday Breakfast Morning here is the perfect non-alcoholic breakfast beverage for everyone to enjoy!)
- 3 Cups Orange Juice (Chilled)
- 2 Cups Pineapple Juice (Chilled)
- 3 Cups Pomegranate Juice (Chilled)
- 1 Liter Ginger Ale (Chilled)
- 1 Liter Club Soda (Chilled)
Directions: In a large bowl refrigerate orange juice, pineapple juice & pomegranate juice for at least 2 hours, covered. Just before serving stir in ginger ale & club soda along with some ice & enjoy!