Whoever Said Selling A Home Couldn’t Be Fun?
Imagine this, you are visiting a home for the first time that could potentially be yours in the future. As you enter, a stunning foyer with gorgeous hardwood floors, elegant white walls, and a jaw- dropping chandelier pleasantly greets you. Step by step you make your way through this home from dining room, to kitchen, to living room impressed by how well kept it is and begin to visualize yourself living there. Eventually, you see every room, chat up the developer for a bit, and then move on to the next home that offers a similar experience. Now let me ask you this, how could this home have stood out to you more?
With a Fabulous Foods cocktail party of course!
Rather than a buyer just moving their way through the home to see it, with a cocktail party they can actually experience it!
With full bar service, specialty cocktails, décor/floral arrangements, valet, lighting, and a fun party atmosphere from Fabulous Foods, buyers will instantly become more engaged and emotionally connected with their surroundings. They will be encouraged to let their guard down, relax, and stay longer than they would if they are just walking in to see the home and then walking back out.
Use The Food To Your Advantage
Food and drinks are a powerful combination that can sway buyers into appreciating their surroundings more. At a recent event that we held for a developer looking to find the perfect match to reside in their home, here’s what our food and beverage menu looked like!
- Champagne Flutes ~ Butler Passed on Silver Platters, Offered in the Lobby & Lounge Area off the Lobby
- Hors d’oeuvres Station:
- Baked Brie ~ Raspberry & Toasted Almonds in Phyllo with Flatbreads
- Torta ~ Cranberry, Walnuts & Mascarpone with Seasonal Croutons
- Crudité of Vegetable ~ Spinach Crème Fraiche & Hummus Dips
- Maki Rolls ~ Assorted Tuna, Shrimp, Salmon, White Fish, Vegetables & Avocado Prepared with Brown & White Rice, Soy Paper Served with Ginger, Wasabi & Soy Sauce
- Summer Hors d’oeuvres ~ Passed Butler Style on Trendy Platters: Ahi Tuna ~ Avocado, Mango & Wasabi Micro Greens on Wonton Chips
- Lobster Rolls ~ Miniature Brioche Bun
- Jumbo Shrimp Cocktail ~ Lemons, Horseradish Cocktail Sauce
- Chicken Skewers ~ Honey Cashew Dipping Sauce
- Black Bean Cake ~ Salsa Verde on Sourdough Crouton
- Beef Sliders ~ Caramelized Onions, Cheddar Cheese & Ketchup Aioli on Sesame Brioche Short Plate Station
- Station 1
- Citrus Pesto Grilled Salmon ~ Farro Primavera & Pumpernickel Dill Crouton
- Station 2
- Tri-Color Peppercorn Crusted Filet Mignon ~ Cabernet Sauvignon Demi Roasted Fingerling Potatoes, Heirloom Carrots & Gorgonzola Semolina Crouton
- Seasonal Tarts & Sweets
- Watermelon ~ Elderflower & Mint in Parfait Cups
- Honeydew & Pineapple ~ Limoncello in Parfait Cups
- Coffee Service
- Regular & Decaffeinated Coffee & Tea
At the end of the day, the traditional cookie-cutter approach for a developer to sell a home is fine and works, but a cocktail party will bring value to the process. Use that cookie-cutter to your advantage and fill your home with tantalizing drinks, mouthwatering snacks, and desserts that every sweet tooth will fall in love with. No one will ever forget the home that they purchased after having a cocktail with the builder that actually created it!
A flawless home, great food and drinks, and an inviting atmosphere all from us at Fabulous Foods, what’s not to love?