Prep time: 10 mins Cook time: 40 mins Total time: 50 mins Serves 10!
PEACH SIMPLE SYRUP
- 1 cup Organic Cane Sugar
- 1 cup Water
- 2 Ripe Peaches, thinly sliced + more for serving
- 2-3 Tbsp Herbal Green Tea (3-4 tea bags)
- 8 cups Filtered Water
- Bring sugar, water and peaches to a boil in a small saucepan. Then lower heat and use a wooden spoon to stir and crush the peaches to infuse the flavor.
- Once the sugar is dissolved, cover, remove from heat and let steep for for 25-30 minutes.
- In the meantime, brew your tea using either a large pot or a tea maker
- Once brewed, remove tea bags and transfer to a pitcher. Refrigerate to cool.
- Once your simple syrup is finished, pour into a bottle or container over a fine mesh strainer to strain out peaches. You can reserve the peaches for later use.
- To serve, add the simple syrup to the tea and stir. Serve tea over ice and fresh sliced peaches. Yields about 10 servings (with ice and peaches).